Monday, July 14, 2014
ChatAbout- Fast Way to Earn Money Online - Paypal/Amazon
Hi,
I wanted to share ChatAbout.
It's a site for 18+ people and gives you points for just talking to people. Comments have to be 20 words or more, and they take spam and monitor seriously.
It's a great site and I just started using it and I think I'm getting ready to cash out a gift card by today or tomorrow.
You can get up to 20 or 25 points a day by commenting.
There's a poll you can answer for 5 points each day.
The bonus area includes tons of surveys/offers/videos like Encrave for you to earn even more points.
Gift cards are 1 point = .01
Denominations are $5, $25, $50.
Only Amazon and Paypal but they do have cute trinkets as other rewards.
Overall, great site and there's no referral system where you get %. You have a referral link and each unique click is a point.
Hope this gets shared!
http://chatabout.com/referral/u/105047
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment